New Search: Manager, Treasury & Accounting Services
Manager, Treasury & Accounting Services
The Manager, Treasury & Accounting Services position will have responsibility in leading, managing, and assisting with various core treasury activities including cash management, financial risk management, debt management, asset monetization, credit management, and treasury IT enhancement. In this role, the individual will work with international business units and other departments to champion treasury initiatives and continuous improvement activities. This individual will report to the Corporate Controller.
Expected Contributions and Responsibilities
Debt: Review, understand and interpret debt agreements to ensure compliance with contractual requirements of the agreements and that proper debt accounting processes and controls are established and maintained .Assist Controller in the administration, accounting, and financial reporting of debt, including the following:
- Administer compliance which includes debt covenant calculations and ensuring proper level of sensitivities to exposure.
- Ensure debt reporting requirements and disclosures (10K, 10Q, Annual Report) are met in a timely, accurate manner.
- Oversee the accurate and timely payment of debt service, fees and other financing costs on corporate debt.
- Ensure that debt related activities (interest expense, repayments and borrowings) are properly reflected in the consolidated statement of cash flows.
- Coordinate long range planning, budgeting and forecasting processes relating to debt, including periodic bridging to actual results.
- Serve as a liaison and partner with various departments within Global Finance Organization to ensure accurate and timely reporting of debt transactions.
Cash: Assist Controller in reviewing cash transaction processing and reporting performed by staff, including the following:
- Periodic reporting of international cash balances used in repatriation efforts of the company and distributed to key business partners, including senior management.
- Proper reconciliation of cash balances as reported in The Company’s general ledger system, and assistance in the identification and research of unreconciled balances.
- Oversee the company’s liquidity position, including planning and execution of short term investments and borrowing strategies.
- Manage the company’s daily cash position.
Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash management activities.
General: Ensure that systems and controls are maintained to ensure compliance with Corporate Policy requirements relating to debt and cash accounts.
- Review and/or prepare standard, recurring, and ad hoc internal reporting packages in support of internal and external stakeholder requests (internal and external audit requests, Committee reports, and Board reports.)
- Partner with Controller to lead continuous improvement of accounting and reporting processes and any research and special projects as assigned.
- Assist with large cross border settlements related to transfer price adjustments, one-off derivative contracts or payments between affiliates.
Support Treasury team as needed on projects, including recurring and non-recurring transactions, acquisitions, divestitures, restructuring and other strategic issues.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently.
- Attention to details with the ability to manage multiple time sensitive assignments simultaneously.
- Capable of supervising the work of staff, managing workload, and overseeing processes.
- Capable of documenting processes, ensuring compliance with existing processes and producing quality results.
- Able to maintain effective client relationships and promote a service orientation that delivers customer results.
- Comfortable with complexity, ambiguity, and change.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, promoting an environment that allows timely information flows throughout the organization.
- Actively pursues learning and self-development to enhance personal and professional growth.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline; CPA, MBA, or advanced degree in Accounting or Finance a plus.
- Four or more years of progressive job experience in accounting/finance field.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, with strong focus on spreadsheet applications.
- International accounting experience is required.
- Proven contribution within a multi-task environment.
High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and integrity
This document is presented to you in confidence. All communication, whether written, oral or electronic should be addressed to:
James E. Weber, President
NEW CENTURY DYNAMICS EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Tel. 770-649-7051; Fax 800-953-9729;